Well, as I draw closer to reaching the some of the goals set before me, I'm getting excited again about doing treatment again. After comparing work calendars, Mark and I are aiming for the end of August, or early September. Actually more like I'm aiming and Mark is along for the ride. He is so easy going about all of this. He's ok with whatever happens, he just hurts that I hurt. What a true gem I have been blessed with!
Being the planner I am, I want to know what to expect. So I made up my list of questions, and called the RE's office. I got a call back yesterday. The nurse called in a prescription to my regular pharmacy for the meds to jump-start my cycle. She called another pharmacy with connections for discounted fertility meds, and she is mailing me a copy of the chart they use to track the cycle days, and what needs to be done when. That way we're looking at the same page when I call in mid-cycle with questions. Everything is set and ready to go when I am.
Now I just need to get myself ready! I'm down 17 pounds. At least 8 more pounds to go, and about a week and a half of my bible study. Mark and I have started reading each morning together from a book called "Moment's for Couples Who Long for Children," by Ginger Garrett. Ok, so that's not completely true. We don't read it together. Mark reads it to me while I put on my makeup. (Once again, what a gem!!) I normally don't have a lot of extra time in the morning, and evenings don't work well for us to do things together consistently. This book is great for that though. It's called "Moments..." for a reason. Each section is only 1-2 pages, so it's not a huge time commitment. So that's about all that's new in this neck of the woods. I pray your day is blessed!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
I made the call!
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment