Ok, here we are, day 1 of the cycle. Some of you will know what that means, and some won't. Either way, the cycle begins. Tomorrow I will call the RE's office (RE= Reproductive Endocrinologist which= specialist) to schedule my first exam. My meds have already been ordered, and arrived at my house. They are in a box next to my recliner. In addition to calling the RE's office tomorrow I will start taking the clomid..... oh how I don't like clomid. But it's seems to be a necessary evil in my life. I'm going to have to pull out my paperwork as well so I can find out what day I have to have bloodwork. That might be tomorrow as well. OH so much to keep track of.
Thank you for those of you who are praying.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Game On!
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment