Sunday, April 23, 2006

Call me inconsistent?

Well, the last couple of weeks have been filled with cleaning and packing and planning, and here we are. We're at DISNEYLAND! So exciting to me. Yesterday was a very long day. We stayed Friday night at a hotel in Boise, then Mark's sister Kayla took us to the airport. I didn't read the itenerary very well, and we had 2 stops, not just one. :( So that meant our flight here was 3 legs of a little under an hour each. Not bad, but it made for a very long day. Then when we started to get settled in our hotel room, Mark noticed he didn't have his cellphone anymore. He had remembered using it in the shuttle. Soooooo, by the grace of God, I remembered the shuttle number of our driver. I have no idea why I did, but I was able to call the phone number to the shuttle company. To make a long story a little less long, the shuttle driver drove back here and dropped off Marks phone. We gave him a fairly generous tip. (3 times the tip we gave him when he dropped us off) for bringing the phone back to us.

We checked out Disneyland a little bit last night. We didn't ride any rides, but we did eat some food :) It was a definate learning experience for us! We didn't stay for the fireworks or the parade last night. We decided to come back and go to bed early. I'm going to take the video camera in with me tonight. We're in no hurry this morning. We're going to go to breakfast and make our plan of attack for what we want to do and see.

Because of our limited time here this trip, we're just planning on going to the Disney Theme parks, but not wearing ourselves out completely.

I should be back later to post pictures.

0 comments: