She's beautiful! We're quite smitten with this little girl. Everyone is healthy. Birthmom is doing well, birthdad is really struggling. Please keep them in your prayers. Here are some pictures. There are sure to be more. We're on our way back to the hospital. I'll see if I can post from there.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Pictures
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Niki---
I am praising the Lord with you, yet praying so fervently as well. She is absolutely perfect and beautiful in every way. I love her awesome hair!!!!
Keep us up to date, call at any hour sweetie.
Love---Auntie Annie
I've been looking all day to see and so suprised that your so good at posting pics allready. She is adorable! Love the pics and praying for everyone involved in this joyful but mixed feelings for birthparents.
Esther
What a beautiful newborn! And just as precious are the proud faces of the new parents.
Niki she is BEAUTIFUL! Praying so hard for you all as well as for birthmom and birthdad. Hugs!
Awwww, she's beautiful! And you got a wrist band!!!! You've really arrived when you get a wristband, Niki.
I just showed Brian sweet girl. He said, "Now that's a cute baby girl". He thinks she is pretty. :)
She's gorgeous! I love her hair. So happy for you guys. Continuing to pray...
Oh my word! She is BEAUTIFUL! I love, love, LOVE her hair!!!! Adorable!!!! Oh my goodness. Ditto what Amy said about the wristband! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Don't forget to call me if you need anything!
Love in Christ, Kristina in GA
Post a Comment