Sunday, October 28, 2007

SHHHHHHHHHH!

I don't attempt to keep my blog a secret. I don't broadcast it either. My faithful friends here in the blog world are welcomed to your front row view of our journey. For those of you who are part of the blog world AND part of our day to day real life world, you are welcomed to continue your front row view of our journey. I only ask that you allow us to tell the other people in our life about our journey as we decide to. Many things that I talk about here are necessary for me to get out and talk through, but they aren't things I'm ready to share with most of our family. At this point in our journey, the decisions we make aren't without a lot of prayer, thought and research. But there is no shortage of people who think they still know better. For that reason we are keeping the circle of people who know what's going on right now very small. We may change our minds, but at this point we have decided to hold off on telling our families until after the transfer. At that point, there will be no need for conversations trying to convince us to go another route. Call it the cowards way out if you wish. I'll call it choosing my battles. So for now, we'll just keep this our little secret. *Wink Wink* ;)

0 comments: