Monday, November 30, 2009

Amazing Black Friday deal!!

I was feeling under the weather this year for Thanksgiving, and Black Friday, so I didn't brave the early crowds.  There really wasn't anything I was too excited about getting.  But Emma and I did venture out in the afternoon to grab a couple of good deals.  One was on Daddy's Christmas gift.  The other was on little girl clothes. One of my new favorite stores is called Once Upon a Child.  They sell gently used (good quality) children's clothing, toys, equipment and furniture.  Our local franchise had a great Black Friday deal.  Purchase a $20 Once Upon a Child gift card, and get a $10 Baby Bucks (which are just like cash in their store).  In addition to this deal, they had all infant clearance clothing for $1 each.  So, I got:


3 one piece outfits
2 two piece outfits
1 three piece outfit
5 pairs of jeans
1 jumper dress
2 dresses
1 nightgown
1 jacket
2 sweaters
3 shirts




Mixed in with these were brand names such as Carter, Gymboree, Ralph Lauren, Sketchers, and Tommy Hilfiger.   I also purchased (2) $20 gift cards, and will save them for later to buy a high chair.  So are you ready for this?  Not counting the gift cards (because that is money I would have spent later anyway), after the baby bucks, I spent $2.79 on all of those clothes.  That was only because I couldn't resist a very cute little pair of jeans for Emma that were not on clearance.  Some of the clothes are for Emma's cousin Katherine to use first, but wow, what a great deal!  I'm going to have to say that is my best ever Black Friday deal.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kayla K said...

We seriously need some updated pics of that beauty on here...

Becky said...

Thank you so much for your recent comment and prayers. It meant so much to me that you remembered this difficult anniversary.

Emma is so adorable!!! I am so happy for you guys and hope you will continue to update this blog (time and sleep permitting of course!).