We had our home visit today. This will be the only required home visit before placement. She said it would take about 2-3ish weeks to get the full home study written up. EEK! One step closer. Just as everyone told me... the home visit was nothing to be worried about. All in all, the home visit was about an hour and a half. We still have a little bit more paperwork to get to her. She said she would have about 75% of it done this week. Next step is to pay the fees and finish our profile.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Very exciting! I have to admit I am pretty freaked out about the home visit. I am glad to know it wasn't anything to worry about. I am praying the Lord places a little one in your arms very soon.
I would be interested in hearing whatever you are comfortable sharing in regards to your adoption process - agency versus independent, time frame, cost, etc. I don't think we are going to go with the agency we originally thought we would and so now I need to figure out what we are going to do.
You have been nominated for the "One Lovely Blog" award; details on my blog.
I just read through a lot of your blog.. wow what a journey you have been through so far! I can relate, but in a different way! best of luck with the adoption journey! I hope it goes smoothly and fast for you!
Post a Comment