I had another beta hcg test today. Monday's level was 333. For today we needed to see a minimum of 650-ish, but we were hoping for more in the 1000 range. Oh me of little faith was just expecting the 600's, but God amazed me once again.
My hcg today was 1236!! I'm in awe. So much more than I hoped for. We were praying for at least 1000.No more beta tests now. Next step is an ultrasound in a couple of weeks. She gave me a due date of July 14. I had already figured that, but it was nice to have it confirmed.
I pulled out my work calendar, and compared the beta numbers from my previous pregnancy last year that ended in miscarriage. My hcg was 59 at the same time that now it is 1236. Thankfully we're way ahead of that.
Thank you to all of you who pray for us!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Major Praise!!
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What fabulous news! Your little one(s) is/are well on its (their) way. Keep us posted!
Congratualtions!
I'm doing the Texas Conga for you, Nik. (Now I have to invent a dance called the Texas Conga...)
Wonderful news!!!
More congratulations!!
YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!
Praise be to GOD!!!
~Talley
wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment