Sunday, August 03, 2008

More glorious sleep!

Well, it's been more than a week since Mark got his CPAP. I heard some noise last night. He was breathing in through his nose (through the mask) and out through his mouth. I got up and adjusted his mask. I don't know if it stopped him breathing through his mouth or not. He at least stopped long enough for me to fall asleep. I've now slept 9 nights in a row in our bedroom with him. This is some kind of crazy record.

I've accomplished absolutely nothing this weekend. Wait, wait, that's not true. I patched 3 pairs of Marks pants. I don't want to go telling stories on him, but he seems to have troubles with his pants at work. They like to rip on him.

In other news, I'd really appreciate your prayers. I've had a serious longing lately to go back for our embryos. I see Asian children, and think. I wonder if that's what our babies could look like. I want to do treatment again, but the finances aren't quite there. But more than that, I don't feel a clear direction. I don't know if this recent stirring in me is just my own fleshly desires, or something from God. I want to know clearly that any steps we take for our family are in His will for us. The treatment process is far too much of an physical, emotional, and financial investment to do on my own. Not to mention that we are dealing with real human lives here.

0 comments: