Thursday, March 03, 2005

Awwwww

As we were leaving Walmart yesterday, there was a very cute little Pooh umbrella stroller. It was only $13 and we couldn't resist! So we bought it. Tonight Mark and I were watching TV, and he saw the stroller in the corner. He turned to me and said, "Honey, I want a baby. Do we really have to wait 9 months, or is there a fast button?" It was just so touching to me. We decided we were ready to have kids a year and a half ago, but I think that was more at my desire than his. He has said he was ready, but never that it was really what he wanted. It just warms my heart! I really want this to work!!! Have I said that yet? We have a folicle check at the doctors office on Monday morning. So we'll go to Boise Sunday evening so we can be there for the appointment at 8:00 am.

0 comments: