Yesterday I was going to go use a coupon for Joann fabrics that was about to expire to get some fleece to make a blanket for one of our nephews that has a birthday coming up. While I was looking through the flyer, they had a very cute set Classic Pooh bedding patterns. So when we went into the store, Mark said he thought we should do our someday nursery in Classic Pooh, because that would work well for either a girl or a boy. I really do enjoy seeing him excited about the process. But that also helped get my hopes up even more. I really want to keep my feet grounded. This is only the first round of treatment, and it will be at least 3 weeks before we know if it worked.
Anyway, the bedding patterns were on normally $7 each (there were 4 different patterns) but they were on sale for $0.99 each, so we had to buy each of them. I also got a little bit of fabric to use on a project I've been working on this weekend. I have re-glued, and cleaned up and painted a little rocking chair I had as a child. It's now a little yellow rocking chair with a light green Classic Pooh chair pad.
Good thing I don't have my hopes up or anything. I pray this treatment works....
Sunday, February 27, 2005
That's It! My hopes are up.
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment